Re: [coldsync-hackers] How to delete all records from one DB every every sync time sync happens?

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 05:06:22PM +0200, Wocjciech Godyński wrote:
> I tried to delete DB using dlp_req but no succes.
> Sample code is below.
>
> my $retval;
> $base="dokumen";
> ($err,@odp)=&dlp_req(0x1a,{ id=>0x20, data=>pack("C a*x",0,$base)});
                                                    ^^^^^
	I'm guessing that the problem is here: you don't seem to have
a NUL padding byte after the C. I think that you want
	pack("C x a*x" ...

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com