Re: [coldsync-hackers] How to delete all records from one DB every every sync time sync happens?

Alex Tronin wrote:

> >I want one of my databases to be empty after syncing(every time).
> >Can I do this using only Fetch and Dump conduits.?
>

> Yes, for sure.
> Just mark all records as deleteded during Fetch, and Delete them in Dump -
> you will get perfect empty database both in a handheld and on a server.
> Alex Tronin

Mhm.I tried that way, but it doesn't seem to works.
After creating new records in Palm,after syncing i still have them.
After sync the correspond file in backup dir is always exact the same as DB on
Palm.
During next sync I get rid off that records.

Maybe I didn't get the idea of syncing.