Re: [coldsync-hackers] Cygwin

--- Andrew Arensburger wrote:
> 	"operator delete(void*)" is a built-in C++
> construct.

Doh!  I linked with the g++ application and that got
rid of that one.

The last thing stopping my link is:
  undefined reference to `_pthread_once'

I do not know where this is getting included.  I grep
the coldsync source code for thread references and
there just isn't any (outside of comments that is).  I
included "-lpthread" just in case that would help ...
it didn't.  I included "-lcygwin" just in case that
would help ... it didn't.

I have compiled a *lot* of code w/cygwin and gcc, and
this is the first time this has happened.

Any thoughts?  Thx for your earlier reply ...
--
Rodney S.

=====
--
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."
Victor Borge