[coldsync-hackers] daemon mode

Hi!

I'm new to coldsync, and I just got it installed and running yesterday.
I'm trying to run coldsync in daemon mode from the command line using the
-md flag and keep getting this error message:

Error: No matching entry in /usr/local/etc/palms

I'm using a Handspring Visor on KDE 3.0
I've tried setting up the palms files to follow the format in the man
page.   I know that Visor's don't have a serial number, so I've tried
using "" or "*Visor*".  I'm not sure what to put in the username, userid
and luser fields though.

Can you set me in the right direction?

Leena