Re: [coldsync-hackers] Dump Errors (was fetch conduits fail)

Alessandro Zummo <azummo-coldsync3@towertech.it> wrote:

> On 26-Gen-03 at 12:53:57,
>  Dave Hall <dave.hall@mbox.com.au> wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
>
> > I have almost got my conduits up and running, but when i try to
> run a
> > dump conduit, I get the following output:
> > Updating user info.
> > 404 Missing Daemon header
> > Missing Daemon header
> > ColdSync terminating normally
>
> > I am not sure what is wrong ... any ideas?
>
> > btw i am running coldsync 3.0pre3 as a inetd daemon mode, with a
> POSE> client - I might be able to afford a real palm when i finish
> this work ;)
>
> It seems ColdSync was unable to pass the"Daemon" header to the
> conduit..quite strange...as suggested by Brian, i would try an
> empty conduit.

Thats what i thought too.  Tried an empty conduit and i still get "404
Missing Daemon header".  It works fine on fetch, but not dump.  btw I
got confusing when doing the original subject of the message :)

Any other ideas?

System Info:
* Nothing flash :)
* K6-233
* 128M RAM
* Debian Woody - stock debs
* 2.4.18 kernel
* ColdSync 3.0pre3 tarball from coldsync.org - stock
  - using netsync only over lan

Cheers

Dave

> --
>
>  - alex.
>

> --
> hackers" in the message body.  For more
> information on Coldsync, send mail to coldsync-hackers-
> owner@thedotin.net.
begin:vcard
n:Hall;Dave
fn:Dave Hall