Re: [coldsync-hackers] fetch conduits fail

Brian Johnson <bjohnson@jecinc.on.ca> wrote:

> Any luck yet?  I just got/read this message

Nope :(

> I haven't encountered this error, but just as a test, try having
> nothing in DoDump
> but the return statement (to narrow where the problem is coming from)

I have recompiled 3.0pre3 several times, still no luck.  I havce been
playing with my conduits, and the test ones.  Still the same error.
Tried adding the the header in various places, the top of the conduit,
the coldsync.conf and ColdSync.pm just before the mandatory headers
check.  Same problem.

> My conduits that copied some samples, included a HEADERS sectionin
> teh conduit
> itself to fill in any missing info - any chance that's what the
> problem is here?

Although I have looked at various conduits, they are wrtitten from scratch.

Cheers

Dave
begin:vcard
n:Hall;Dave