Re: [coldsync-hackers] Can't seem to get coldsync working as a localdaemon

Ok..to follow up my post I found the reason I wasn't getting debugging
messages...DUH....so I' m now using -dsync:5  -dmisc:5 and I'm seeing

Known PDAs:

and its blank. Should the palms file be putting anything in there?

Chris

--
Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?