[coldsync-hackers] Re: coldsync-2.2.5 && palm 515 problem - correction

 On 27-Mag-02 at 00:05:22,
  Arie Folger <af8@stern.nyu.edu> wrote:

> So I disabled the password, and to no avail. I got the following response
> afterwards:
>        [afolger@localhost coldsync]$ bin/coldsync -mI
>        Warning: no device on /dev/palm. Sleeping
>        Please press the HotSync button.
>        ##### Bad response ID: expected 0x92, got 0x93.
>        Error: Can't get system info.
>        Error: Can't read length of serial number.
>        ##### Bad response ID: expected 0xaf, got 0x92.
>        Error: Error during DlpEndOfSync: (7) Invalid request ID.

> Can anybody help?

This message is quite common when you have enabled
a password in your Palm. Please double check for it.

If still doesn't work, you may want to try the CVS version...
we made a lot of changes since 2.2.5 .

--

  - alex.