RE: [coldsync-hackers] Modem sync - when stable version?

Yes, sorry.
I've not had the time to implement the new model.
I can either give you the needed simple fix (1 or 2 lines of code to change), or
I might be able to complete implementation of the configurable solution within
the next 2-4 weeks.  That is a guess though.  I'll do my best.

Tell me if you want the simple fix.

Thank you.