RE: [coldsync-hackers] Re: modem sync success -- details for contribution

Thank you.  I'll do that.

> I've readed the thread you are referring to. My opinion is that
> an init_speed tag would be a better solution.
Thanks.  I do agree.  I'll have to find time to implement that, as I've only
currently completed the original 'modem' listen block flag.  It should not be
that much different, and yet will allow for much more configurability.

> Be sure you code is well commented and include all the necessary
> documentation to understand your changes both to developers
> and endusers. Eventually, you may want to modify README.daemon
> accordingly.
Will do.

Thank you again.

/**