[coldsync-hackers] Re: modem sync success -- details for contribution

 On 07-Apr-02 at 21:32:03,
  John Joseph Roets <jjr@sunflower.com> wrote:

> Concerning the modem/remote sync changes...

> What do you think?
> I'd really like to work out the new changes, and submit them.
> Who would I write/talk to to get that done?

You can send your changes, preferably using the diff -u format,
to developers@coldsync.org.

Please use the latest CVS version as base reference for your patch.

I've readed the thread you are referring to. My opinion is that
an init_speed tag would be a better solution.

Be sure you code is well commented and include all the necessary
documentation to understand your changes both to developers
and endusers. Eventually, you may want to modify README.daemon
accordingly.

--

  - alex.