Re: [coldsync-hackers] Re: Category sync - yes or no?

I did testing with HotSync and Palm Desktop.
It works correctly.
> >  - Change a category on the palm, see what happens.
Category got changed on a Desktop
> >  - Change it on the desktop.
Category got changed on Palm PDA.
> >  - both.
If I rename the same category on Palm PDA (test3 to test4) and Palm Desktop
(test3 to test5), than both Desktop and PDA got test4 and test5.
> So we really need to look at the Windows desktop.
Yes, it does the trick.

Alex Tronin