[coldsync-hackers] SPC and dlp examples/explanation

Are their any references to the dlp codes that can be used to communicate to
the Palm?

I'm working on a sendmail sync condiut but it doesn't look like the
pre-wrapped dlp functions will provide enough functionality

I found a previous email on the mailing list talking about getting the next
modified record in a sync conduit, I'm not sure if this will do it.  Is a
new outgoing email a new record?  Maybe it is - I'll give it a try.  That
email suggested making a wrapper for the function - has anyone done this?