Re: [coldsync-hackers] coldsync 2.3.0 / m505 problems

> > I've had a lot of crashes lately with the visor driver taking out
> > dozens of different kernels.

> {Sigh}

> I wish I could duplicate this here, so I could fix it.  Very sorry about
> this.

	Well, you DO work for the company that makes the hardware this fails
on, but I'm sure not in the same group. It was a mostly-stock T21 with the
latest firmware bios flash, standard USB ports, and that Belkin BusPort USB
pcmcia adapter. I've sadly had to give the laptop back (and with a blown
LCD), but I ordered a new T23, so I'll give that a go and see if the problem
persists.

	Aside from shipping you a fully configured unit, what other
debugging alternative is there for this? Tossing usbcore into debug=1?
Choking the USB bandwidth?

/d