Re: [coldsync-hackers] coldsync 2.3.0 / m505 problems

> Honustly, I've never had a problem with uhci.o, or usb-uhci.o. Both have
> worked 100% of the time.

	I've only had about 239,000 kernel oopses since I've been using the
visor driver on Linux. There's some sort of "buglet" on the hardware I'm
using which causes this. I know Greg can't yet reproduce it, but I'm about
to ship him a fully configured laptop drive to test this for himself in my
environment.

/d