Re: [coldsync-hackers] ending a sync

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 01:18:38PM +0100, Alessandro Zummo wrote:
>  Am i allowed, within my conduit, to end the HotSync process due to a
> critical condition (maybe using DLPCMD_EndOfSync ) ?

	Hm. Interesting.
	No, it doesn't currently support this. IMHO the best way to do
this would be to introduce two special status codes, 2xx and 3xx,
meaning "Everything went well, but there's no need to continue" and
"I've run into a fatal error. Abort now!" respectively. Then check for
these in "src/conduit.c" (look for calls to cond_readstatus()).

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com