[coldsync-hackers] Best timecard program with an active conduit?

Hey all...well since I managed to let my battery go dead in my m500 and
lost all my data (any idea why I'd have a lot of 0 length files in my
Backup directory?) I'm going to start over.

I'm wondering what is  the best timecard program that has a coldsync
conduit so I can parse and do all that fun stuff..I'm also going to
upgrade to the lastest 2.3.0 snapshot..any fun things I should know
about it?

Thanks,
Chris

--
If you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it
would really make you mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a