[coldsync-hackers] removable media support

Hello,

I'm curious if there is any development in coldsync to handle installing
files directly to removable media?

Similar to in windows' Install Tool, allowing to choose the Destination
whether it be 'Handheld' or 'Memory Stick' (in my case:)

If not, I could probably hack it together, but im curious if anyone
else is working on this type of a feature..

thx

--
Adam McDaniel
Infrastructure Technology Consultant