[coldsync-hackers] Palm M125 USB?

Can somebody point me in the right direction to get my Palm M125 with
USB cradle syncing correctly??

I've been searching and playing with my Mandrake 8.1 setup all day with
no luck trying to get it working. According to a post I saw on another
site coldsync is the only software that will work for the M125 USB. Is
that correct??

Is there any step by step instructions on how to get it working??

thanks guys....