Re: [coldsync-hackers] PunchClock Pro 0.983b conduit/parser

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Chris wrote:

> Does anybody have a working coduit for PunchClock Pro v0.983b that will
> correctly get the records and even better a parser that puts those
> records into some well known format (your choice I'm easy :-) )
>
> I've tried a couple of the scripts out there and I can't seem to make
> heads or tails of the output. Basically I just want a way to summarize
> the amout of hours I've worked on a project, itemize the sub-projects
> and be able to send an email to my client containing my summary...

Please see http://www.rcbowen.com/imho/palm/coldsync/
Note that it is not beautiful, but it will give you somewhere to start
from. Unfortunately, I have not yet figured out the subprojects, but I
have not spent a whole lot of time on it lately.

--
Pilgrim, how you journey on the road you chose
To find out where the winds die and where the stories go