Re: [coldsync-hackers] Netsync setup

Hmm .. i hadn't checked the Network on the PC .. now it wont find the remote
PC .. (i've used the hostname and ip of that remote pc in the setup of the
Palm) .. however .. this gave me some new results, I'll try on from here.

 bind: Address already in use
> recvfrom() returned -1
> recvfrom: Bad file descriptor
>
> The last 2 lines keep repeating over and over again until I kill the
process.

Do you have a /dev/palm on your system ? ... i fiddled a bit around with
Coldsync on the commandline and got something similar. However it also told
me, that it couldn't find /dev/palm
So I made a symbolic link to /dev/ttyS0 ... (doesn't matter, since i'm not
syncing locally anyway)

/Martin