[coldsync-hackers] Netsync setup

Is there any documentation on setting netsync up ?

My Setup:
Palm m505, syncing via IrDA on a W2k machine as relay to another machine running Linux and Coldsync with some conduits.

However,
i've tried different setups without getting any traffic on coldsync at all. Seems like the Palm is allways syncing lokal, no matter what setup i try.

I've also had a look on Ralf Schlatterbeck's documentation on how to get pilot-link to work with netsync and also had a look on some threads on the mailinglist, however i think my problem is actually my local setup (w2k-hotsync software, palm setup) ... any help here would be appreciated.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin@list-petersen.dk
http://www.marlow.dk