Re: [coldsync-hackers] Re: <<NewBie>>coldsync 2.2.5 with kernel 2.4.16

Alessandro Zummo wrote:
yam8745.2445.145599512@mail.galactica.it">
 On 11-Dic-01 at 09:49:57,
Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de> wrote:

##### Bad response ID: expected 0x92, got 0x93.
Error: Can't get system info.
Error: Can't read length of serial number.
##### Bad response ID: expected 0xaf, got 0x92.
Error: Error during DlpEndOfSync: (7) Invalid request ID.
Any comments? or did i missed anything out again?
Did you set a password on the Palm?

Looks like it. Can't coldsync sync with a password in place?

There are still some troubles... i hadn't yet the time to investigate
further.. i don't use the pass anyway :-)

Thanks for the info, was trying to get my linux sync with my clie 760 which runs on OS 4.1
guess i have to wait then? did not set any password on my palm at all, just gotten it last week,
in fact this is my 1st palm so am vert new to this kind of stuffs.