[coldsync-hackers] m500 password protection

Hi!

I am the author of a Palm link library for Amiga computers. The soft-
ware is called pdalink.library, and it is comparable to ColdSync or
pilot-xfer, but for AmigaOS.

I want to add a password handler to that library, so the software
could also sync with password protected Palm m50x PDA. Can someone
give me a little more technical details about what data I need to
send to the Palm?

Please don't send it to this list. I don't think it is necessary to
bother all the other readers with details.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
--
Richard Körber --> shred@shredzone.de --> http://www.shredzone.de -->