Re: [coldsync-hackers] coldsync frontends?

>AFAICU a coldsync conduit is a program designed to work together with
coldsync.
>These aren't standalone programs, they are perl modules, and they know
nothing about coldsync's conduit interface.
> Am I missing something else?
Nope. You are right.
Those pm's know nothing about coldsync, but they do know a lot about PDB's -
it is what are you looking for - how to deal with PDBs - add/delete/modify
records.
> > Or are you suggesting that I can write my own conduits easily using
p5-Palm modules?
Yes - exactly, cook your own conduit with this pm's - fast and easy