Re: [coldsync-hackers] coldsync frontends?

> What conduits?  I haven't found any coldsync conduits in
p5-Palm-1.2.4.tar.gz.
There are : Address.pm, Datebook.pm, Mail.pm, Memo.pm. ToDo.pm
Feel free to change them for your own purposes.
> And I haven't noticed any general-purpose conduits in coldsync
distribution that could use p5-Palm modules to perform alterations specified
via headers.
> Did I miss something?
You specify conduits in coldsyncrc.conf - coldsync will call them for you
with right set of headers.
ColdSync does have conduit - Generic one.
> Or are you suggesting that I can write my own conduits easily using
p5-Palm modules?
Mostly likely yes - nobody knows what is your data format.

Alex Tronin