[coldsync-hackers] 2.0.1

Another day, another update.  I saw the comments regarding reinstatement
of the sleep() for Linux in PConnection_serial.c.  I hope it wasn't
based on my investigations.  What I had found was that the bothersome
sleep() helped vers. 1.5.x sync as fast as 1.4.x; sleep() was, at the
time, the only difference between them.  Now that things are redone
entirely, the behaviour is still the same as other recent versions
(despite the reintroduction of sleep(1)):

57Kb: 1 ACK Timeout, then sync as normal
115Kb: Hangs on repeating ACK Timeouts

This is with kernel 2.2.16 (2.4 may perform better).

Anyone want to play around to try to see why 1.4.4 had such better
serial performance than any version since?

Thanks,

JD