Re: [coldsync-hackers] Snapshot: 2.0.0

> If people can report their PalmOS version and the behavior after sync
> (as in, it doesn't crash), that would be helpful.  Apparently, someone
> performed a workaround out there somewhere to this bug in PalmOS 3.3,
> but if it's limited to a single OS version, I might just upgrade and let
> it go.

This works great for me. Which is wonderful, since I'm the one that was
moaning about it to start with. I set my clock way off and sync'ed, and
it got set correctly. Yaaay. And there was no crashing.

I am running a Handspring Visor Deluxe, which is PalmOS 3.1, as far as I
know.

--
Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Come see me at Apachecon! -- http://www.apachecon.com/