[coldsync-hackers] Handspring visor and Linux part 2

Ok, I've given trying to get my visor to to work with linux another
go.  But much like any expiriment, one question has led me to several
others.

First, here are the contents of my .coldsyncrc file:
listen usb {
        device: "dev/ttyUSB1";
}

pda {
        directory: /home/sleepylight/Visor;
        username: sleepylight;
        default;
}

Now, I'm not sure what USB numbers this thing wants to use.  I have 2 USB
controlers on my pc.  (one on the motherboard that doesn't have any
phyiscal ports but still shows up, and one that belongs to an add on card
I bought.)  So, how can I go about finding out which ports my visor uses?

Also, when I try to connect I get the following error message:
[sleepylight@jive-turkey ~]$ /usr/local/bin/coldsync
new_PConnection: unknown listen type 3
Error: can't open connection.

What does this mean?  Also, do I have to push the hotsync button before
running coldsync, or can I start coldsync then push the button?

--

Maxwell (SleepyLight) Bottiger
Theatre and Computer Science Undergrad at UMBC