[coldsync-hackers] Snapshot: 1.3.0-20000808

	I've just uploaded the latest snapshot:
http://www.ooblick.com/software/coldsync/coldsync-1.3.0-20000808.tar.gz
The main change is perl/ColdSync/SPC.pm, a Perl module for talking to the
Palm during Sync conduits.
	Sorry, there's no SPC sample code and hardly any documentation in
this snapshot, since this is still evolving very rapidly (by geological
standards, anyway :-) ).

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb@ooblick.com			views of ooblick.com