Re: [coldsync-hackers] websync

I was reading coldsync man about inetd configuration.

I configured coldsync to run in daemon mode and set up the configuration
files (coldsync.conf/palms).

The daemon is running without problems...
tcp    0    0 *:netsync      *:*    LISTEN    13994/inetd

For testing, I configured the daemon in a local network.

My linux box has IP 192.168.0.1 and I connect the cradle in another box
with IP 192.168.0.2.

1-I need to configure a connection in Network Preferences ?
2-I need to define a Static IP to my Palm, like 192.168.0.3 ?
3-In HotSync, I have Primary PC Setup. What configuration I need to
supply here ?

Cesar