[coldsync-hackers] Conduits

For those of you who may be interested, the conduits I have been working on
to synchronize PDA's with MySQL are available for download at
http://ssis.sourceforge.net/ They are fully bi-directional fetch,dump
conduits for the address book, date book, memo and to-do PDB's.

I have a couple of issues still to solve, mainly tiding up the code and
stopping the SQL code from being confused by an apostrophe in the data. I
also need to implement private records being limited to a specific user's
palm, but that is fairly simple.

At the moment I also update every record in the MySQL table as part of the
"dump" and need to run a field compare instead, just like the "fetch".

I hope this is of interest to someone else out there..

Marco van Beek
Supporting Role Ltd.