[coldsync-hackers] freebsd 5.0 + usb + palm m130 + help!

I am trying to connect my Palm M130 to my Dell C810 laptop running FreeBSD 5 via the USB cradle.  I have been looking through mail archives, scouring the internet and I can't find clear instructions as to how to do this.  I have some incomplete and conflicting info about what to put in /etc/usbd.conf, /usr/local/etc/palms, and my ~/.coldsyncrc.  If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Ryan Thompson
ryan [dot] thompson [at] telus [dot] net