Urgent Reply Needed

                UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC

From the Desk of,
Dr Dr Onyii Usman,
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
Cellphone-234-8033375814.
Email,onyiiusman7@eudoramail.com
Dear Sir,

STRICTLY AND PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

I am Dr Dr Onyii Usman, The manager, Bills and Exchange
at the Foreign Remittance Department of UNION BANKS

Of Nigeria Plc. I am writing this letter to ask for
Your support and cooperation to carry out this
Business opportunity in my department. We discovered
an abandoned sum of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million
United States Dollars only) in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customers who died along with
his entire family of a wife and two children in
November 1998 in a Plane crash. Since we heard of his
Death, we have been expecting his next-of-kin to come
over and put claims for his money as the heir, because
we cannot release the fund from his account unless
Someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the
Deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately, neither their family member nor distant
relative has ever appeared to claim the said fund.
Upon this discovery, I and other officials in my
Department have agreed to make business with you and
Release the total amount into your account as the
Heir of the fund since no one came for  it or
Discovered he maintained account with our bank,
Otherwise the fund will be returned to the banks
Treasury as unclaimed fund. We have agreed that our
Ratio of sharing will be as stated thus: 20 % for you
as foreign partner, 75 % for us the officials in my
Department and 5 % for the settlement of all local and
Foreign expenses incurred by us and you during the
Course of this business. Upon the successful
Completion of this transfer, I and one of my
Colleagues will come to your country and mind our
Share. It is from our 75 % we intend to invest in
(Estate) and import Agricultural Machinery’s into my
Country as a way of recycling the fund.

To commence this transaction, we require you to
Immediately indicate your interest by a return e-mail
And enclose your private contact telephone number, fax
Number full name and address and your designated bank
Coordinates to enable us file letter of claim to the
Appropriate departments for necessary approvals before
The transfer can be made.

Note also, this transaction must be kept STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature. I look forward to
Receiving your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Onyii Usman.

Check out the new EudoraMail at