Re: [coldsync-hackers] Re: PalmOS 4.1 and Coldsync 2.2.5

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 09:43:01AM +0100, Alessandro Zummo wrote:
>  On 12-Dic-02 at 09:05:25, Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz> wrote:

[...]
> > If I don't use a password, I just get a seg-fault.... Does the version
> > in CVS fix this problem?
>
> Probably yes, please give it a try.

Yes! The latest coldsync from CVS *does* indeed work with PalmOS 4.1;
both with and without a password.

> P.S.
>
> could you please advise me on the upgrade process?

The upgrade process was pretty straightforward. A standard "./configure"
followed by FreeBSD's "make" worked fine.

If I update the current FreeBSD's port for coldsync with the distinfo
and trim off the "CONFIGURE_ARGS" stuff, it works fine. I noticed that
the one in the FreeBSD ports tree is still coldsync 2.1.3, is
arensb+freebsd-ports@ooblick.com (on this list?) planning to update to
2.2.5 at least?

Cheers.
--