Re: [coldsync-hackers] Re: Coldsync 2.2.5 daemon available for download

I was under the impression that colsync was being made to work with inetd and
not as a daemon. So, I thought it would be helpful to provide a way for those
who are interested in using coldsync as a daemon to get up and running
quickly. And I personally need to base my work on stable releases. So, I am
stuck using 2.2.5 for the time being.