Re: [coldsync-hackers] Linux compile problems

OK I installed the gcc2.96 packages then

setenv CC gcc-2.96

removed gcc-g++ and installed the 2.96 version, then compile worked
except for an error about coldnamed.o

c++ -Wall -ansi -pedantic  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I./.. -I./../include
-I/usr/local/include coldsync.o archive.o backup.o restore.o install.o
config.o misc.o lexhack.o log.o conduit.o spalm.o palment.o pref.o spc.o
net_compat.o ap_snprintf.o GenericConduit.o symboltable.o y.tab.o -o
coldsync -L/usr/local/lib -lintl  -L./../libpdb -lpdb -L./../libpconn
-lpconn  -lfl
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `coldnamed.o', needed by
`coldnamed'.  Stop.