[coldsync-hackers] Re: Errors over errors

 On 29-Ott-02 at 21:25:57,
  Peer Oliver Schmidt <pos@theinternet.de> wrote:

> Attached is the logfile generated by the above command.

> I already deleted a bunch of stuff of the Palm, but still no success. I
> removed all my own conduits and have just a nearly empty coldsync.conf.

probably there's a bug at this point:

Inside mkpdbname("/root/.palm/backup","HP_SMS")
mkpdbname:    -> "/root/.palm/backup/HP_SMS.prc"
Inside mkpdbname("/root/.palm/backup","HP_SMS")
mkpdbname:    -> "/root/.palm/backup/HP_SMS.prc"
Backing up "HP_SMS"
Error: Can't read resource 0.
Error: DLP error: [5] Database/record/resource/whatever not found

Can't download record or resource index.
##### Bad response ID: expected 0xaa, got 0xa3.
backup() returned -1

I think there's something wrong with the error handling routines.
they've been deeply changed in the past few months.
i'll give a deeper look in the next days, maybe in the weekend.

If someone else has more spare time than me and would
like to fix this bug, just drop me a note ;-)

--

  - alex.