Re: [coldsync-hackers] Georg Koltermann/MSCsoftware is out of theoffice.

> I will be out of the office starting 28.10.2002 and will not return until
> 03.11.2002. I will respond to your message when I return.

	Are we going to receive one of these for every message on the list
for the next two weeks, or can his subscription be put on hold until he
returns? I've already emailed him offlist to fix his misconfigured vacation
rulesets, as I'm sure others have. I'll procmail his spam off until then.