[coldsync-hackers] Re: make install

 On 19-Ott-02 at 22:38:58,
  Adam Hull <adam@terralab.com> wrote:

> The patch I am applying is Rob Bloodgood's coldsync daemon patch.
> But I wouldn't think that a patch could affect the make process. can it?

Ys, but it shouldn't.

> It is only modifying coldsync-2.2.5/libpconn/PConnection_net.c AFAICT.
> Does anyone have any idea why this would happen?

no, at least not without seeing the patch itself.

btw, i would be very happy if someone could try to use coldsync with inetd,
as proposed a few days ago. coldsync shoud be configured with a serial
type listen block, net protocol ad given stdin/stdout (-) as the device.

--

  - alex.