[coldsync-hackers] Memo categories

Here's another question. I have memo categories that I renamed many
moons ago, but still show up with the old category names. Is there any
way to get around this? If I need to create a new category and move all
the memos to it, I can do that, but if there is an easier way, I'd be
delighted. Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen
Apache - mod_perl - Perl - CGI