[coldsync-hackers] Fetching *.pdb from ./palm/install

Hi.

I've noticed that when I prepare empty databases (on other palm), put them
in .palm/install, then sync - they installs on palm, but next few times I sync
I got few messages like: There appears to be a file descriptor leak.

What's going on?

Wojtek