Re: [coldsync-hackers] Re: What goes in inetd.conf?

Although it would be nice to have, I think we've found workaround hacks for it in
the meantime (on Linux - I don't know if they will work for other OS's)

For local syncs - put it in inittab (check the mailing list archives for how)

For network syncs - run a cron job to restart coldsync (check the mailing list
archives for how)

I don't know if they will work together (coldsync running at the same time even if
not a simiutaneous sync) - I haven't heard any reports from people running both
local and network syncs