[coldsync-hackers] What goes in inetd.conf?

I'm trying to get coldsync running in daemon mode for local (not
network) syncs, and I'm not real sure what should go in inetd.conf, or
what args I should start coldsync with, or what other things I should be
looking for. I am trying the -md flag, but coldsync exits after the
first sync. If something is supposed to go on inetd.conf, an example
would be greatly appreciated. I saw examples for netsync, but that did
not seem to be what I really want.

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -