Re: [coldsync-hackers] questions about Ritual packets in netsync.c

Many thanks for your quick reply, Jeremy.
That means one should get a *working* sync program first, dump the communication
process, and then modify the coldsync code to the proper packet format. What
could the original working sync program be? I bet it is from Palm company.:-)
What's your opinion of the IP address things?
Best regards
-Joey