Re: [coldsync-hackers] devfs, USB, m505 and coldsync

On 16 May 2002, Miguel Angelo Rozsas wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 15:56, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > 	Password problem, have you tried after disabling the password?
>
> *****   Bulls eye ! *******
>
> Hey Andrew, is this what you was looking for ?

	Yup. Thanks, David!

> I can translate the documentation to portuguese
> too.

	That'd be great. Also, if you look at the i18n/*.po files, you'll
see what a string translation file looks like. When you build ColdSync,
you should have a file called i18n/messages.po . You can just copy that to
i18n/pt.po and fill in the blanks.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      Actually, these _do_ represent the
arensb@ooblick.com                      opinions of ooblick.com!