[coldsync-hackers] got coldsync to work

I just wantedt o let everyone know, that, after some help in the IRC room,
I got it to work.  The problem was that my version of the visor.o kernel
module was old(with kernel 2.4.17), and wasn't picking up my Sony Clie.
It works fine now.  Thanks a lot!

--
David
dsfranks at erwin dot largegeek dot com

7:20pm up 24 days, 18:20, 5 users, load average: 3.47, 3.25, 3.18