Re: [coldsync-hackers] Re: getting coldsync installed

When last we left our heros, they were speaking of:
> 	Probably not a good idea in general. My ~/.cvspass for example, is
> about 60 entries long, and deleting it would really create problems (for
> me), trying to remember all those passwords again for all the repositories I
> use frequently.
>
> 	'cvs logout' (after passing the correct CVSROOT) is probably a
> better solution in the long run, and only removes _that_ entry from
> ~/.cvspass.
>
> 	Just a thought.

	Ah, yes, good point.  I don't use more than a couple CVS repositories
on a regular basis, so it's not a big deal for me to remember those passwords,
or look them up again.  So yeah, what David said.  :->

								JF

--
justin ferguson                "They that can give up essential liberty to
jferg at thedotin dot net       obtain a little temporary safety deserve