Re: [coldsync-hackers] Sony T415 and FreeBSD..

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 08:08 pm, you wrote:
> Does userland coldsync do the "ritual handshake" yet via ugen?

Yes, it does, at least against OS4.1.  I suspect it would work against other
OS versions, but I don't have any here to try. :-)
You may have seen the ritual handshake messages I posted; I've actually
removed the ritual routines from the code and implemented the process using
DLP in my personal branch, which is working fine.  (Every problem I've had so
far has arisen from a braindead condition on the Clie itself, not on the
server, such as a database with a null creator.)

-Cliff L. Biffle