Re: [coldsync-hackers] [PEG-T415] update

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 05:11:09PM -0500, Andrew Arensburger wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > 	Remember, our friend DMCA is breathing closely behind us...
> 	And, of course, the master source repository is no longer in the
> U.S.

That doesn't matter. U.S. laws are enforced worldwide or at least
if you enter U.S. territory. (example: that famous case with the
russian programmer).

And remember that business is heading to "harmonize" the basic
laws on these issues. Harmonizing means adapting the U.S. laws
here in reality.

Regards

Ingo Oeser
--
Science is what we can tell a computer. Art is everything else. --- D.E.Knuth
              http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/